The eBook version of my new crime fiction novel, Come What May, is now available at Amazon. If you’re one of those considering buying a copy but haven’t made up your mind, as a public service I am offering seven reasons why you should buy my book. The list may just give you that little extra push needed to click that cute little “Buy now with 1-click” button.
- Sure, maybe it costs a couple of bucks more than your Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks and doesn’t taste quite the same, but it lasts so much longer.
- Let’s face it, you aren’t going to take a reading sabbatical and the next Lee Child’s book won’t be out for a whole year.
- It’s number 1 on the Times Bestseller list. Sure, we’re talking the Liechtenstein Times here but number one is number one baby!
- Seven out of eight dentists agree, reading a detective novel like Come What May is not harmful to your teeth. (The one dissenting dentist was concerned about the possibility of tooth injury among readers gnashing their teeth once they realized they had reached the end of the book.)
- Come What May has it all─ sex (tastefully presented of course), a villain only a mother could love, mystery, thrills, and gratuitous violence.
- It’s an amazing read…well it’s good…c’mon how bad could it be?
- You slept through Black Friday and missed out on getting it free when I was giving it away.
Don’t be that guy or gal at the office Christmas party this year who feels humiliated when forced to admit in front of your boss and co-workers you haven’t read Come What May. The cost of the book is a small price to pay for maintaining your dignity and the respect of your employer and peers.
It couldn’t be easier. Simply click on this link; https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NBAQK17 to be magically transported directly to the book’s Kindle Store page. Is technology cool or what!
Until next time, happy reading.